function dbxInitiate(gid){ container = document.getElementById(gid); if(container == null) { return; } eles2 = container.getElementsByTagName('h2'); for(var i=0;i

Vote for Artster63, 70's Classic Rock and America!!!!

Posted by Artster63

Just a side note to let you all know what takes up my time when I'm not listening to the "Classics".



I thank you for your support!!!

This entry was posted on Monday, June 30, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

HA! That was great, you got my vote :0

Hey buddy, your blog template rocks. It is unique in its own right. Are you a programmer or something? I've never seen blogspot looking so organized and captivating. If it is allowed, I will love to have a copy of the template. Thanks for visiting my blog and dropping a note. Cheers.

Art, thanks for digging my Declaration of Independence Post a little while ago. I haven't seen your blog before on EntreCard...I'll be stopping by later to drop on it and digg quality posts.

Thanks again and have a great day!

Thank you all for paying a visit and commenting. And just a side note, the template is by Infocreek. What better than denim/blue jeans to associate with the 70's Classic Rock scene?

Have a good one.