function dbxInitiate(gid){ container = document.getElementById(gid); if(container == null) { return; } eles2 = container.getElementsByTagName('h2'); for(var i=0;i

Wordless Wednesday

Posted by Artster63


Bob Geldof and The Boomtown Rats performing at Live AID in 1985



Checkout:

The Boomtown Rats
(Note: Lower your volume before clicking)

LIVE AID

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 30, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

the drunk canuck  

Awesome Site. Classic Rock Rules. Nothing like drinking and listening to tunes. thats what we are all about....check us out. www.thedrunkcanuck.com
If you want to do a link exchange let us know!

I looovee the Boomtown Rats and I hate mondays lol

Your site really rocks :)

Like this song and like the Rats but Bob Geldof should have stayed in the Royal Box I reckon. Not a great performance and I seem to remember him saying the same.

Should have let Quo play another track I reckon!

Bill

http://rockofages.wordpress.com

DC-

Thanks for stopping. I'll try and make a quick stop and get with you on the link.

Thanks again.

Have a good one.

rhonb-

I'm with you on Mondays. The Rats actually had some pretty good tunes over and above this one. Think I might do a post on them.

Take it easy.

rock of ages-

I actually digg anything live vs. studio or pre-recorded/edited. The performance could've been better, but the cause, for me, was right on.

Thanks for stopping by.

P.S. Excellent post on Status Quo.