function dbxInitiate(gid){ container = document.getElementById(gid); if(container == null) { return; } eles2 = container.getElementsByTagName('h2'); for(var i=0;i

Wordless Wednesday

Posted by Artster63


Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers performing at LIVE AID 1985.




Checkout:

Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers

LIVE AID

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 06, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

I enjoyed that! My friend, Drummergirl Jan, is taking me to see Tom Petty in Big D on the 30th. Very much looking forward to it!

And I like how you little sidebar rockin' dude was totally keeping time with the whole video.

Cool site. Love the content.

Come check out what we're doing at the Ripple Effect, www.ripplemusic.blogspot.com. We're a site dedicated to spreading the word on new, unheralded and lost classic artists. We have a lot of music in common. You may dig our Tommy Bolin review.

If you like what you see, let's exchange links.

Peace,

Racer
The Ripple Effect
www.ripplemusic.blogspot.com

Hey, great video! I just posted one myself from Tom, can never go wrong with Tom Petty right?

I am lovin this website, great resource for those who love ROCK :-)
And thank you for the link to my blog, it was very cool... linked back to you as well.

peace

-Carol,

I'm jealous. Does Drummergirl have a spare ticket? Just kiddin'. Hey great catch with the rocker dude. It was totally unplanned.

Have a good one.

-Racer,

Thanks for stopping by. I will checkout The Ripple Effect and if you've got Tommy Bolin, you've already got me. I'll email you for the link exchange.

Later.

-kystorms,

Glad to hear you like. I appreciate that and the link. Yep, Tom has a way of carrying on that classic sound, ya know?

Take it easy.