function dbxInitiate(gid){ container = document.getElementById(gid); if(container == null) { return; } eles2 = container.getElementsByTagName('h2'); for(var i=0;i

Wordless Wednesday

Posted by Artster63




Check out: Bachman-Turner Overdrive




* As always, if you enjoy the artist and their music, help support their work by purchasing the album.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

Long time no see. great to have you back posting. Love BTO. Was my "back seat" music. I wasnt much into the love songs. Always really loved the song Blue Collar.

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Hi,

Nice Blog.
BTW , I was searching for online music store and found out that
Rockhouse has more than 5
million music records.The
site is easy to use.Search is excellent and rates are quite
competitive compare to other stores.

Thanks,

Love this blog! Awesome setup and very user-friendly. One of the best classic rock blogs I have seen!

-addio

http://addiosportsandmusic.blogspot.com/

Anonymous  

dude ! why don't you talk about donny osmond and / or boy george . they rock also ! just messin with you .
you're ole buddy
martin

Hey, Thanks for having a spot for a thought that occurred to me earlier today. It seems to me that Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO)was overshadowed by the Doobie Brothers. BTO was just underway in getting popular, when the Doobie Brothers came along and ate BTO's lunch. I wonder if anyone out there born from 1965 and earlier thinks that's what happened, I believe in 1972 or 1973. I was just getting to enjoy BTO when DJ's started playing Doobies all the time. BTO took a back seat. I lived in Central (Sebring) Florida at the time.