function dbxInitiate(gid){ container = document.getElementById(gid); if(container == null) { return; } eles2 = container.getElementsByTagName('h2'); for(var i=0;i

Sunday Serenades

Posted by Artster63

Once again, painfully a weekend draws to an end. The Brunette and I are here chilling. Sipping on Banana Banshees. Getting our final sighs in before the start of another hectic week. Thank God for music to accompany me throughout the week and thanks to the Brunette for letting me don the headphones whenever necessary.

Today we've had a variety of tunes playing as we've sat and planned our summer concert series. On her suggestion here's a few tunes to share with you.

First up is Pink Floyd and Money. Come on, who doesn't need a little money now and then?



Ahhh sweeeet!!!!

How about a little "Pigs on the Wing" for a followup. Just trying to keep it mellow people. The banshees are kicking in.



Refills. Awesome. The foot has started tapping even between tunes.

Here's a little "In Your Eyes" for the Brunette who has treated me like a King on my birthday weekend. Love you babe!!!



Love that tune, but why do I always envision John Cusak standing in the middle of the street, holding a boombox over his head? Anywho it's a great tune and I dedicate it to my Brunette.



I think that's a good tune to wrap up on. The sun is going down, the banana banshees have served their purpose and now to cuddle and see what's on the telley.

Thank you all for hanging' with us and keeping 70's Classic Rock alive. There's some great stuff ahead so don't forget to check back regularly.

Have a great one and Peace.



And for those of you experiencing the Monday Blues here's something that .... well it just hits the spot.




* As always, if you enjoy the artist and their music, help support their work by purchasing the album.

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 and is filed under , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

Great stuff. Glad to see you posting, sir.

Sean, buddy, thank you for stopping and thank you for the great compliment. Looking forward to posting more now that the adrenaline is running and I've hired an evening shift supervisor. Translates to less hours at the office.

Talk soon.

Peace.

Really good stuff and an excellent blog as well. Maybe this week you could possibly throw a little tribute to Ronnie James Dio in there.

He passed away about the time you were posting this. A great loss to all us rock fans.

Thanks for sharing. This artist influenced me a lot, a reason why I started to play instruments. I am into playing the piano now, and I am still learning but I'm having a blast. Thanks again!

Hi
Great! Look forward for more.

great videos dude...

your blog rocks!