function dbxInitiate(gid){ container = document.getElementById(gid); if(container == null) { return; } eles2 = container.getElementsByTagName('h2'); for(var i=0;i

Thin Lizzy - Fall Concert Series

Posted by Artster63

Welcome back everyone. We're excited to throw down this week with an awesome 70's classic rock group, Thin Lizzy. The tunes of this group ring in my ears stepping me into a time of headphones blasting and me performing both air guitar and air drums in a one-man show with a very high-spirited audience of one... myself.


Get the ice bucket filled and the headphones properly placed as we get down with one of the early gems from Ireland's submissions into the hard rock arena. I personally, though a little rusty, will be jammin' as I did back then with nothin' but... air.


Now, when you're ready hit play and slip away. Enjoy.

* As always, if you enjoy the artist and their music, help support their work by purchasing their albums.

This entry was posted on Friday, September 28, 2012 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments